1. This post about Quentin Tarintino's plans for the future. I'm a huge fan of his work and was just as excited when he confirmed that the full Kill Bill, volumes 1 and 2, will be released in cinemas next year. Fingers crossed that includes the UK.
2. This Guardian piece about panicking about leaving university because, even though I left two years ago and have a relevant job, I still panic about what the hell I'm doing with my life, probably like most people my age.
3. Cider with Rosie's post celebrating one of live's purest and best joys.
4. This letter, a little old but definitely brilliant, about Rebecca Adlington as she has been gracing my TV a lot during the Commonwealth Games.
5. And finally, this link about a study done into the sheer brilliance of Harry Potter. Anyone that knows me knows I'm an unashamed MASSIVE fan of the series, J. K. Rowling, and anything associated with the two. Although it may or may not be true, I think it shares the impact that literature can have on people and the magic in words.