2. The clocks change soon and Eurovision is just around the corner and that means one thing in my house - the SO comes home in just a few weeks.
3. In under two weeks I'm flying to the US to see my nephews and brother and I can't wait. Being woken up by a small child every morning doesn't exactly make a holiday (nevermind the snow) but I am so excited to be able to share his birthday with him again.
4. I found what I may think may be my favourite pub in Leeds and I'm extremely excited about it because they have Secret Cinemas.
5. This week the SO and I found a cute little flat right in the place I want to live and next door to my favourite people, who will make the best neighbours (so keep your fingers crossed).
7. All my favourite American shows are back including Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family and Criminal Minds.
8. I found Slytherin pants.
9. With the idea that we'll be moving shortly, I've been being ruthless with throwing things out and it is SO good.
10. My pay rise should come through while I'm in the States, which is ace.